Friday, January 29, 2010

Totally Juicing




Last July, My father-in-law gave me a Jack LaLanne Juicer that he had in the back of his car. It had been sitting in the original packaging in his car for over a year. So I started putting it to use and it has changed our life. I began substituting vegetable or fruit juice for breakfast about 5-6 days a week. As a result, I am leaner and healthier. My hubby, Justin, lost about 25 pounds in 4 months.

It has been so much fun. I try all sorts of unique combinations of fruits and vegetables. Some have been amazing and some.. well not so good. :) The juice gives me energy to start my day. I will share some of our favorite vegetable and fruit combinations. There are many excellent health benefits that comes from fresh juice. Fresh juice is fantastic for your skin, keeps you feeling great and energized, and helps to ward off illness.

Here's a few of my favorite juicing books:
- Total Juicing by Elaine LaLanne
- The Joy of Juicing by Gary Null, Shelly Null
- Complete Book of Juicing by Michael Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment