The library is definitely one of the best public resources we have. I love going to my library or reserving books online that I get to ponder.
Reasons why I love the library:
1. Being able to borrow all kinds books
2. Wide variety of Audiobooks
3. Almost every cookbook and crafty-book I want to peruse
4. Librarians are friendly and resourceful
5. Huge selection of Movies and TV DVD's
6. Free classes on everything from knitting, wine, gardening, etc.
7. Quiet place to get away and read/study
8. Great selection of music cd's
9. And it's all basically free (tax dollars at work)
Here's what I have currently checked out from the library
The Tudors: Season 3 DVD
Fly Away Home- Jennifer Weiner
The Help - Kathryn Stockett
Breaking Dawn - Stephanie MeyerNew Moon - Stephanie MeyerCommitted - Elizabeth Gilbert
From Top to Bottom:
The One Pan Gourmet - Donald Jacobson
Beyond the Master Cleanse - Tom Woloshyn
Vegan Cookies Invade You Cookie Jar - Isa Moskowitz
Living Food For Health - Gillian McKeith
The Kind Diet - Alicia Silverstone
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
Wow, I can't believe 2010 is all finished up. Did last year fly by to anyone else as well? We welcomed the new year in camping at Sebastian Inlet State Park with the newlyweds, Krissy and Luis. We saw some amazing sunsets, cooked some delicious meals over the fire, and checked out some beautiful kayaking spots.
Christmas was great. I received some exciting new project books to create with. I look forward to sharing them with all of you. Also, My hubby got me a dehydrator for Christmas; I'm can't wait to start playing with that.
I have many new adventures on the horizon and will be sharing them you all as they are happening. Stay tuned.